Monday, September 17, 2007

#22 Revisited: John J. Is My Hero!

Oh, my gods (Pratchett)!!! After fracking (Battlestar Galactica) around with trying to transfer my eAudioBook again, it's finally working. (See previous scathing post for #22.) I'm afraid to turn off the MP3 player for fear it won't ever work again. Many thanks to John J. for his relentless quest for an answer to the age old question: "Why can't I get the d... thing to work!?!" I read and reread Prospect 112's info on the Cowon America Forums. Much of the problem lies, as usual, with not fully understanding how to go about the fix once you find out there actually IS a fix. There is an underlying assumption that all of us have an innate ability to decipher what I call "technobabble." Anywho, it was well worth those hours of frustration and effort just to hear those first few words of "Because of Winn Dixie." I hope I can do this some more.
You are my hero, Mr. J Samothrace's Nike, Goddess of Victory

PS I'm not really sure if I can duplicate this success so, Mr. J, you may hear from Mamma G again. No groaning. Filial piety for your elders at all times, please.



No comments: