Wednesday, August 15, 2007

#7: My Anything (Really #6 Cont'd.) More Exploration of Flickr



Tried to log into mappr.com numerous times for over a week without any success. ("Problem loading") Will try again another time. Also experiencing problems getting montager.com to do what I want it to do. Darnice tells me that it's not me this time, but problems with the site.
Aha! Perseverance pays off. Jen mentioned something about allowing "pop-ups"--that little yellow & red thingy at the bottom--might be necessary to make it work. I clicked on it & the montage appeared. Hooray!!!
I was determined to add a cool pic to this entry, but had a h--- of a time--even with Darnice's most excellent coaching. We finally did it! Another bigger HOORAY!!! This is very much fun. Since I'm into collaging, I'm thinking these kinds of mashups offer some interesting possibilities.

No comments: