Thursday, August 23, 2007

#8: RSS= Really Slow Senior


Who am I fooling here? I set up my account with Bloglines. I followed the directions for this one by choosing some quick pick topics that interest me--green thumb (although the deer & rabbits have stolen my thunder!), health nut (important at my age!), vegetarian, BBC News (to try & keep up with Gerry the news aficionado), LII (consummate pro). I should have explored the "gunslinger" option of quick picks--thinking about those deer & rabbits. Interesting results. Too many results! Deleted some. Checked out some of the articles. Tried to add some, looked at some options, but too taxing for my brain tonight. Probably not something I'd use much since I rarely pick up a magazine or newspaper these days. Would rather read or listen to a good book or get stuck into a project. Makes me sound like a RSS (see title).

No comments: