Thursday, August 23, 2007

#9 Topix.net: Lots of Ice Cream & Belfast News




Signed up for MERLIN. Instead of adding it to my Blogline RSS, I went with iGoogle instead. DJ showed me this option. I like it loads better that Blogline. You should see my home page. It's way cool. I the images on Google.
Next I played with Topix.net It went right to Cooksville. How did it know where I was? Kind of scary. There was an article from the Balto Sun about the Ice Cream Social--where I'll be working--@ Glenwood Community Center tomorrow night.

Then I thought I'd explore my husband's hometown news from Belfast, N. Ireland. (This pic is perfect since Gerry is a Catholic from the Falls Road.) News from a variety of sources. Always an eye-opener to see not only what is "news" in another part of the planet , but also "their" POV on our news.
The other websites linked here, focusing on blogs, are of little interest for me.

No comments: