Friday, September 21, 2007

#17 Redo (kinda): I'm Back in the Sandbox Again

I was trying to help my co-worker, Robert B., with this one, & got totally confused. It seems that marylandlibrariessandbox has decided to play games. The Favorites home page has totally changed since I originally visited it. Logging in is still the same; however, there's no longer an HCL list to enter your registration. It's actually easier now. I just wish there had been a little note explaining the change. Some of us are easily "gaslite"(?). By the way, I added my 2 cents worth to several "favs" & added my own just for the experience--Mamma G's Favorite Discworlds (my favorite Terry Pratchett titles).

PS I'm still not too crazy about playing in sand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.