Sunday, September 9, 2007

#18: Write On, Dude & Dudette!

Alas, here is something practical, down-to-earth (out-in-web?) that I will use. First I checked out Zoho Writer, & decided to stick with Google Docs. Both are easy to navigate with easy to follow help. (Probably created by Mac people.) I'm preparing several story time programs that I would normally use Open Office Writer or Microsoft Word--depending on which PC I'm using. Google Docs will be really handy as I move among 5 work & 1 home PC. As Martha would day, "It's a good thing."
PS I shared my joy re this "thing" with Darnice who has informed me that our up and coming Desk Now will let me do this stuff, too. (Except no one has shown me how to use it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, MammaG! You're doing great with your blogging and thing-ing. I feel like a proud mom, even though DJ's giving you all of the advice! :)

BTW, she's right, DeskNow will let you work with the same documents from many different locations. If she's not available, let me know and I can help walk you through it.

Darnice said...

I think you're going for a record -- # of posts that include my name/initials :P